• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

It’s been a while since I made one of these but I will be there a little after 7

I'm a strong probable for tonight, depends on how bad 35W is by 6:15ish. Sometimes it flows, sometimes it's an absolute parking lot.

Last edited:
We are heading to J. Gillian's in Arl. And then walking across to FreePlay to get our gaming on. I got a groupon I need to use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are heading to J. Gillian's in Arl. And then walking across to FreePlay to get our gaming on. I got a groupon I need to use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should change your screen name to "Groupon Guy"! :lol2: Is there bike parking here? I can eat there. See you then.

400 E. Abrams Street, Arlington TX 76010

Last edited:
Well now I feel bad. I just got a drive tomorrow evening so I can't make it. That said, J Gilligan's has good CFS so if yo have not been, it is worth checking out.

Now, we will probably go Wed. Or Thur. Need to is this week. Yep I am a cheapskate and ise Groupon often.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Well now I feel bad. I just got a drive tomorrow evening so I can't make it. That said, J Gilligan's has good CFS so if yo have not been, it is worth checking out.

Now, we will probably go Wed. Or Thur. Need to is this week. Yep I am a cheapskate and ise Groupon often.

I hate it when work gets in the way of life. But it happens. Catch you next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time we have been Sharkeyed in a long time. [emoji16]

First time we have been Sharkeyed in a long time. [emoji16]

Haha, this one doesn't count. I just said where we planned to go. :doh:

Actually, Wednesday is looking like a no go to so I guess we will head out there Thursday. I gots to play some old school arcade games. Work has been busy last 2 weeks. I logged 42hours last week instead of my usual 36. :mrgreen:

Back