• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SEHORN YAMAHA

Reaction score
I can`t say how pleased I am with these guys after having dealt with the local (stealers).. I picked up a 2016 S-10 ES for a smoking deal that made my drive up there well worth it.. I found them through a search feature on the Yamaha web-site. After looking locally and dealing with the BS and basically not wanting to deal, I called them. In 3 calls totaling about 20 min. A deal was made with my trade in. Totally painless, went up yesterday and took delivery and again smooth and painless.
I say this after spending over a hour locally just trying to get an appraisal on my trade only to be dazzled and baffled by their bull..
Sehorn is located just outside OKC in Shawnee OK. And they have more 16`s and 17`s both standard and ES.
PM me and I will give you the numbers, I really don`t want to post them.
Again :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Always like hearing good dealer stories. Too bad it isn't in TX. I once traded a bike with a Honda dealer close to Shawnee. We talked on the phone, worked out the numbers after looking at pics, and I rode out there and came home with a new to me bike.

Pics of the new ride?

Back