• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Having to wait on a delivery - between 9 & 5. God forbid they could give you a reasonable window or at least call first.

If you left before 9, they would arrive at 8:45. But if you stay home all day they will arrive at 6:30.

If you left before 9, they would arrive at 8:45. But if you stay home all day they will arrive at 6:30.

Yepper, it's almost an all day wait. In last 5 days, 2 shipments arrived before due date. I went out the front door for other things and almost crushed the small box and then almost fell over the large box. Never recieved txt or emails that items were delivered. I set that up for all my shipments. Usually get a door bell ring; not this time.

I'm retired so I just make a point not to make plans to leave home those days I'm expecting a ship arrival. But they did arrive early, so there's that. :clap:

Hmm... looks like rain. No chance of moving it to Wednesday I suppose?

I am all for Wednesday morning. I have a commitment tomorrow morning, so I couldn't make it anyway.

I should be able to make it. By the way, if today was Columbus day, tomorrow should be Thrall day. Just sayin ...

Got a doctor's appointment followed by PT. Will try to make next week.

Great ride after breakfast this morning. Perfect weather, perfect group, good ride. Thanks.

In case anyone wants the ride, I have added the routes both in .gdb and .gpx format.

Attachments

• PapaYolkRide.gdb
    64.1 KB · Views: 209
  • PapaYolkRide.gpx
    168.5 KB · Views: 238
Yep, great ride! Perfect weather and good company. Thanks for leading, Joe. Hope everyone made it home safe.

I got to thinking, blindly following CThrall hasn't always worked out well for me. Something told me I should check, they have not finished the Harvey repairs yet. Pick again

Last edited:
I couldn't schedule physical therapy for today and have to go tomorrow. Hopefully, I can make it next week..

I got to thinking, blindly following CThrall hasn't always worked out well for me. Something told me I should check, they have not finished the Harvey repairs yet. Pick again

Good thing Jeff is looking out for me. How does the original Dot’s on 45 sound?
:oops:

I'm not 'there' yet, but I am planning on being 'there'.

I will not be “there”. Because I’m over “here” on a New England ride.
Tom

Back