• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ohlin's service - where in DFW?

mitchntx

Follower of Rev. Doug
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Warren
Soon I'll need a service on the Ohlin's shocks on the GS.

Where is "the place" to take them ... maybe an easier answer is where NOT to take them?

Soon I'll need a service on the Ohlin's shocks on the GS.

Where is "the place" to take them ... maybe an easier answer is where NOT to take them?

Get them to Roger from On Road Off Road if you can. He is likely THE guy in North and Central Texas for suspension stuff.

Did the forks on my Sprint.

That's in Austin, correct?

Mitch there is a guy between Boyd and Decatur on 730 who was in Hurst or Useless for years. Well known, excellent reputation, I just can't remember his name right now:doh:.

Recall was quicker than usual!
http://www.piperperformance.com

Last edited:
when in the mid-cities, I know he was well known for his work.

But his shop now leads me to believe he caters to the Harley crowd.

His website is pretty much useless, but has his phone number.

I'll certainly give him a call

That's in Austin, correct?

The main shop yes. He goes to Cresson a lot for track days, and you can catch him there.

I initially rode my bike over to Crazy Jacks in Rockwall, and he basically just outsourced my forks to Roger anyways.

Wow ... I'm 15 minutes from MSR-C

I don't have a dollar ...

Hi Guys,
Was responding to a PM today and just saw this crazy late. Thanks for the kind mention. I do tons of suspension here in Austin, via mail order, and trackside all over the state, and further. Please don't hesitate to contact me via PM (which I usually see, don't know what happened on the last one) or by my direct cell 512 636 0960. Or over on facespace under /ororcycle. I post shock specials up over there from time to time too. Anyway, thanks again. Also, first Cresson day coming up this first weekend in March. Maybe see a few people there.

Roger has done many street bikes and all of my race bikes.He knows what he is doing.

Back