• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Willis,TX

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I live in Willis,TX and am the proud owner of a 2002 R1150GS. A good friend of mine turned me onto this bike and I LOVE it. We go on adventures at least once a month, in fact, we're about ride to a friends house in Georgia and then to the Smoky Mountains. I can't wait!!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

:tab FUN bike :flip: I put about 40K miles on one in a year and a half and loved every bit of it... except the final drive failure... :doh: Still, I really liked that bike!!

:tab There are two bike nights every Thursday, one at the McKenzie's BBQ in Huntsville and the other at Phil's in Montgomery. Both meet at 7:00pm. Come on out and say hello!

:welcome: to the TWT family:

Hope to meet you at one of our bike nights soon. You'll have to tell us all about your trip to the Smokies. Have fun and be safe. :rider:

:welcome: nice to have you here!
Come to bike nite! You have two choices on Thursday nite: Huntsville or Montgomery. AND....lots of folks in your general area to make the ride with. Hope to meet you soon.
Have fun, ride safe! :rider:

Back