• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New guy fron North Texas

Reaction score
I just found this site a couple of days ago. I must say, it has a much more civilized and mature tone than most motorcycle message boards I've been on. I've already found quite a few interesting and/or helpful posts.

My only complaint is that you guys are making me want a dual sport even more than I already did.

There is an ebb and flow here about bike types. Dual sports seem to be rising right now. Don't worry, it will change again.

Welcome to the site.

What are you riding now?

There is an ebb and flow here about bike types. Dual sports seem to be rising right now. Don't worry, it will change again.

When are the scooters gonna be on the rise? Metrosexual men and women unite! :rofl:

Welcome to the site. We are usually pretty civilized around here. It only gets heated when we talk about religion, politics, cops/tickets, and bike color.

Welcome to the site.

What are you riding now?

I ride a 2003 SV1000. I'm looking to trade it for something different though.

:welcome:

I have a son and daughter-in-law that live in Crossroads on 720, south of 380.
You Denton-area folks need to start a bike night!

That's exactly where I am. Are they in Cross Oak Ranch?

And tires.

Especially car tires.....because as we all know, using them on a bike can only lead to this:

stuntmen-4.jpg

Back