• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Resole of motorcycle boots - ADV

M

mr-roboto

My SIDI's riding boot soles are getting very thin. I checked around and this shop comes up repeatedly as doing a quality job at resoling various riding boots. In my case, they will use a slightly stiffer sole that will last longer.

The cost is around $95.00.

Sole Performance
165 so. el Camino Real
Suite K
Encinitas,CA. 92024

432_SIDI_Trails_Re-Sole_002.jpg

You can also order replacement soles from Sidi or an importer, and then take them to your local cobbler to get them replaced.

You're right. I read others who used a local gobbler/cobbler and some complained about the soles becoming unglued gradually from the shoe. These guys do a lot of volume with ADV riders and the reviews have been excellent. They will also restore the leather etc. as much as possible and reinforce the toe area which gets scuffed quite a bit from shifting etc.

RB

Back