• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ron "redrider4life" Olive - Caldwell, Texas

Reaction score
Hey all Ill try to make this as quick and painless as possible.
Here is a link to my Bio

Here are some pics of me.

Me and my dog Scooter
RonScooter2.jpg

An old pic. Bike has a lower on it now.
SuperHawk4.jpg

Currently retired from this because of a bad off a few years back.
Ronjump.jpg
[/img]

:lol: Had to go back and forth a few times before I understood why your "bio" was a link to a Honda dealer. Man those Hawks are neat looking bikes.

Welcome Ron. Love the red wheels on the 'hawk. However, I think it is morally wrong for 'hawk owners to post pics of their bikes. Just too good looking, (re)ignites my hawk lust. Welcome anyways ;-)

Glad you found us, Ron!

We may have met before. A few years back when I did my first (aborted) attempt at DIY tire changing, I ended up bringing you my back wheel and new tire, and your guys mounted it for me in a couple of minutes and didn't charge me a dime. That was very much appreciated. 8-)

I bet you commute to work on FM 166 on occasion, huh? What a nice road to start and end the day on.

166 is a great way to start the day. But I did find out its not as fun if you eat a big breakfast an then hop on the bike an go.

Ron

Back