• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

And you thought YOU had traffic problems...

That is what you call controlled chaos. Notice there are very few automobiles, nobody was on a cell phone, nobody was putting on makeup or eating breakfast while driving, reading the notes to the morning presentation they need to make, or just plain doing stupid stuff.

Not sure I'd want to even attempt to cross that street or even drive down in. Maybe it a tank.

Great vid. Thanks and to think I was worried about riding down 635!

Pete

Geez, the server it is sitting on is only feeding it up at 2.5Kbps... Anyone got a link to a faster server?

:tab Amazing... :brainsnap There HAS to be some kind of unspoken rules for that many people to mix like that and to not have someone go down in that amount of time!! I would freak trying to get through that intersection!

The relative low speeds are the only thing that saves them. China was like that as well. Nerveracking to be in the back of the cab, then you notice that you're rarely getting over 30 kph.

When the driver would fold the mirrors in, we'd just close our eyes...

It seems like the traffic flows in "waves" - alternating from one direction or the other. Since it is an intersection - there are 4 directions! :shock:

I remember thinking after an Athens, Greece, taxi ride why they don't have more amusement parks in Europe - they don't need the "thrill" rides - they just ride taxis! :-P

Back