• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

bike security ign kill

Reaction score
So a few months a discussion came up hereand on another board about antitheft measures etc etc. Part of the discussion was an ignition kill switch . I was amazed at the sheer number of riders who had no clue as to how to do this. So as a result of a gazillion questions and requests I have decided to build a few units this is pretty much a plug and play simply remove the Ignition fuse plug unit in its place put the fuse in the inline fuse holder find a location out of sight to mount the switch and presto! Your done. Its very simple and fool proof simply a pigtail dummy fuse wired to an inline fuse wired to a toggle switch. Price is $20 free shipping on the first few I build so if your interesed in one post up here or email me at
NS50R@hotmail.com with kill switch in the subject line. I'm set up to build about 200 of these but it depends on the response and input. So if you got any questions or suggestions let me know
SRADkneedragger

Back