• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The FY13 Texas OHV decals are now for sale

Reaction score
The FY13 Texas OHV decals are now for sale from the Texas Parks & Wildlife's Customer Service Center (CSC). If you order an OHV decal now, you'll get more than 12 months from that decal (instead of less than one month). You can order an OHV decal by calling the CSC at 512-389-8917.

The OHV decals will be available from vendors which resell the decal beginning next week. You can find a list of locations where the OHV decal can be purchased by visiting the “Where to Buy” section of the OHV pages on the Texas Parks & Wildlife website. Be sure to call the vendor to insure they have decals in stock before traveling to their location.

Here’s a link: http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/ohv/

For Dealers who sell the OHV decals. If you have unsold FY12 OHV decals, send those decals to me at the address on the front of the decal booklet and I'll exchange them, one for one, with FY13 decals. You can send whole or partial booklets.

Cool :thumb: and they actually have them? :eek2:
I need to grab one, my job is changing soon and I should be able to ride more :trust:

For new current decals, last time I was in Cycle Shack still haven't received, so I order 2 from state online and I still haven't received. Anybody got the new sticker that would expire in August 2020?

"My apologies for the delay, we were having several issues with our system that impacted fulfillment. The usual time frame is within 15 business days. We are working on getting these fulfilled and mailed out in the order they were received.
Law Enforcement is aware of the issues and will continue to accept the Receipt in place of the OHV decal until it is received.
I will also email your receipt to you.
Please let me know if you still have any questions."

This is the reply from TPWD, glad she answered anyway! I ordered on Sept. 10th and still haven't received. Old decal went out 8-31. I bought one from the local Yamaha shop, when and if I get this one I'll have a spare, lol!

"My apologies for the delay, we were having several issues with our system that impacted fulfillment. The usual time frame is within 15 business days. We are working on getting these fulfilled and mailed out in the order they were received.
Law Enforcement is aware of the issues and will continue to accept the Receipt in place of the OHV decal until it is received.
I will also email your receipt to you.
Please let me know if you still have any questions."

This is the reply from TPWD, glad she answered anyway! I ordered on Sept. 10th and still haven't received. Old decal went out 8-31. I bought one from the local Yamaha shop, when and if I get this one I'll have a spare, lol!
Course you know, as long as you have the receipt for the new one, it's as good as the sticker.

Course you know, as long as you have the receipt for the new one, it's as good as the sticker.
I do now, when I bought my sticker she hadn't replied yet. So I have a sticker, a receipt, and a sticker to come, awesome!

16, BUT, online was over 5 bucks extra in fees. Cycle Shack gets 18 I think, shop here was 20. I didn't they could do that but guess they can,

if you're in Austin, TJ's Cycle has those stickers.

FB_IMG_1628889917699.jpg
available now. Cycle Shack North anyway.

I loved aged beverages and aged threads. Get them stickers folks and don’t forget to volunteer for trail work in the Sam Houston National Forest…. Get that MUT open.

Had a blast Glen working with you and crew. Way more a workout than the track of trail ride.

Back