• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sargent World Sport saddle Versys 650 08-18

Reaction score
Selling my still like new Sargent World Sport seat from by 2016 Versys 650. Sargent website says it fits 08-18 models.

Saddle is extremely comfortable and made a huge difference for me in riding comfort. Only had it on bike for about 9 months. Circumstances force me to sell bike and I just put stock seat back on.

Bike garaged from day 1 and seat shows zero wear.

Here’s the info from Revzilla site.
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...erformance-seat-kawasaki-versys-650-2008-2016

$429+ new... I’ll sell for $325 firm if picking up. If you need it shipped then we’ll figure out shipping cost from Ft Worth.

I can send a few pics by phone if you PM me.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

If I could afford it, I'd love to check it out, but I can't swing it right now. If you still have it in 2 months, I may be able to scrape the money together by then. Good luck.

Selling my still like new Sargent World Sport seat from by 2016 Versys 650. Sargent website says it fits 08-18 models.

Saddle is extremely comfortable and made a huge difference for me in riding comfort. Only had it on bike for about 9 months. Circumstances force me to sell bike and I just put stock seat back on.

Bike garaged from day 1 and seat shows zero wear.

Here’s the info from Revzilla site.
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...erformance-seat-kawasaki-versys-650-2008-2016

$429+ new... I’ll sell for $325 firm if picking up. If you need it shipped then we’ll figure out shipping cost from Ft Worth.

I can send a few pics by phone if you PM me.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Send pics to 512-497-8939

Last edited:
Back