• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mirror Extenders - 10 mm thread

M

mr-roboto

I have asked several motorcycle dealerships in the area and their eyes glaze over. They have no way of looking up such a request. I have mirrors that have a 10 mm thread. The right mirror is a left hand thread and the left mirror is a right hand thread. Ostensibly this was done so....if something hits the mirrors from the front, they'll loosen rather than tighten.

Where can I acquire a set of mirror extenders/adapters with the above specs?

RB

like so?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Extender-Adapter-Standard-Threading/dp/B007S0XVWO"]Amazon.com: 10mm Motorcycle Mirror Extender Adapter Yamaha Reverse and Standard Threading: Automotive[/ame]
Fitment Chart:Mirrors using (1) 10mm standard threading & (1) 10mm reverse threading All Years; May fit other models and years not listed, contact us to find out; Please note the color you prefer (Choose from Silver, Red, Gold, or Blue, Black is out of stock)

Yamaha uses that reverse thread on one side - search for mirror extender yamaha..

Shaky cars and headlights in the mirrors are better than stable shoulders.

Back