• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

Does that mean you're getting a newer bigger and better one?

Different. I bought a TIG but honestly I would use a MIG a heck of a lot more. So I am selling it and then the search begins for a good MIG setup. I wish David's setup on here wasn't so far away or I would just go buy that and be done with it.

Different. I bought a TIG but honestly I would use a MIG a heck of a lot more. So I am selling it and then the search begins for a good MIG setup. I wish David's setup on here wasn't so far away or I would just go buy that and be done with it.

Next weekend is a RideSmart track day at MSR Houston. You might ask around and see if anybody is going down for that. You might be able to work out a delivery deal.

Hey! They are calling for a high Friday of 87*f! Break the liners back out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It's not that Cold?
But it's FRIDAY!

cold_zps0f609f5a.jpg

I really want to go tonight, but I also really want to play with the new welder when it isn't 105 outside. Hmmmmm... decisions.

I really wanted to go as well tonight, but Linda and I are taking advantage of the cool weather and are hitting the road to Arkansas on the Wing shortly.

Its a tough job but someone has to do it.:lol2:

RICH,
Great idea enjoy..., This weather is not going to last. You and Linda enjoy.
Sat I will be BMW North Dallas. They will install My New Gas Tank and f800gs sticker.
4-6 hrs yea hoo.

RICH,
Great idea enjoy..., This weather is not going to last. You and Linda enjoy.
Sat I will be BMW North Dallas. They will install My New Gas Tank and f800gs sticker.
4-6 hrs yea hoo.

Yes it was. Beautiful day for a ride today.

9e7egy9e.jpg

Sent from my Droid

Please excuse any typos

Is it at the burger box on SE corner of Glenview (west extension of Pipeline) and Booth-Calloway.

Wanted to see Dail tonight, but work may get in the way of that happening.

Y'all have fun. We are about to head out to go ride dirt bikes in New Mexico.

Back