• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2nd Saturday Breakfast - La Plazita, 11980 Hwy 64 75704

I expect Cameron and I will be there. Be sure to bundle up, Friday's low is 66!. In August no less. I'm gonna have to take a ride after breakfast, too nice and cool a day to waste on just heading home.

Unless Roland or Rich show up.

Took advantage of the cool weather. Linda and I are in Arkansas on the Wing.

7egysaby.jpg

Sent from my Droid

Please excuse any typos

Oops :doh: Both you and Roland have Goldwings, got you mixed up from that :lol2: The sentiment is still the same, enjoy your trip :rider:

Made it this morning. Nice group of guys to have breakfast with. 330am alarm and on the road at 410am to ride in the rain from Crockett to Tyler was not that much fun but breakfast was good.

Return home via county courthouses in Tyler, Athens, Palestine, and Rusk. FM23 south out of Rusk is a hidden gem. 435 miles of smiles for the day.

Eight of us, including Jeff from Spring, Roland from Plano, and Ralph from Nevada (TX). Jeff wins the distance award.:clap: I enjoyed meeting you, Ralph.

Good group, plenty of motorcycle conversation, nice ride and it is correct direction for me (away from the DFW traffic).

Jessica and I are escaping the heat for a few days. I'll be somewhere around Port Angeles or Port Townsend, WA Saturday morning.
But, you know I'd rather be eating breakfast in Tyler, right? :rofl:

You really do still live in this area??? :mrgreen:

When I'm not attending a niece's graduation or wedding or birthday or get-together-to-celebrate-a-new-lawnmower...

:-P

(I really do want to see the new Tiger.)

For those of you riding in from far away places that want to make a day of it, there will be a bike wash at Scoots & Scoops in Ben Wheeler. It's an ice cream parlor that doubles as a small motorcycle museum mainly of antique or race bikes collected by the late Brooks Gremmel. They are trying to raise money for a children's library.

The event is from 11 to 4 and will have live music.

10556255_818777354823806_5013481830742454524_n.jpg

Back