• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - 95 1100GS ABS

Reaction score
First Name
AJ
SOLD!!

95 1100GS ABS

116400 Miles

Time to thin out the stable.

Since I have had it, I've done:
Fork Seals, Front Shock Bushings (upper at the frame), New tires (Avon Distanzas), New Battery, New fuel filter, All fluids replaced with RedLine (Motor and Tranny) and Royal Purple (Final Drive), Center Stand Skid Plate, Left Side Head Gasket (Was leaking at the cam chain galley. When the head was off the cross hatch was great and minimal carbon) and most recently a new Hall Effect Sensor. All Done in the last 1500 Miles.

It has a 1150 tank, PIAA Lights and some other I don't know the brand lights and bracket, Hyper Pro Suspension front and rear, Two Brother Pipe (I quieted it down with a FMF spark arrestor), E Prom Chip, Touratech hard parts peg mounts, BMW Bags with liners, GIVI top box, some rear seat eliminator tie down plate that attaches to the seat lock and a Accessory fuse block under the seat.

I have a rebuilt starter, a clutch cable, caliper rebuild kit and a few other spares to go with it.

All this said, she is not much of a looker, has a weird little rattle from the clutch when cold that doesn't effect the operation at all, front fender was bed lined and it's starting to peal, one side of the heated grips is not working.

With all the recent work it runs great.

Asking $2800

Located in North Fort Worth

DSC_0001_zpse49dc631.jpg

DSC_0002_zps30e7cae7.jpg

DSC_0006_zpsd0ac33ca.jpg

Back