• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Brand new Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 1pc Race Suits $500

Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Here's my same post on craigslist for the pics:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mpo/4342668781.html

I have a couple of brand new, with tags Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 one-piece race suits for sale for $500 each. Never worn, left over from when I sold off my motorcycle shop last year. This is the best suit Joe Rocket has ever made. It originally retailed for $1000, and the last few I see available online are going for $650-800 (when you can even find a one-piece!). When they came out with the Speedmaster 6.0 they significantly cheapened it to be more of a budget suit. The 5.0 is the one you want and these are priced perfectly for anybody just getting on track for the first time, or needing a decent quality, but inexpensive racesuit.

* The Speedmaster 5.0 Race Suit is constructed from 1.4 - 1.7 mm Cowhide (both softer and thicker than many competitors leather)
* This Joe Rocket one-piece suit features titanium reinforced shoulders
* CE rated protectors in shoulders, knee, and elbows
* Schoeller® Keprotec™ sleeve and leg panels
* Removable high quality spine pad can be upgraded to optional CE spine protector or removed
* Aerodynamic speed hump
* Free Air™ perforated ventilation system (WAY more ventilation than you find in most AStars or Dainese - HUGELY IMPORTANT IN TX)
* Molded shoulder vents
* Beveled knee sliders with ceramic compound
* Pre-curved sleeves and legs for better comfort in the sport riding position

I *ONLY* have the following sizes/colors left (no more to be had, sorry):

Red 42 *SOLD*
Blue 44 *Still Available*

This suit runs a little on the stocky-fitting side of things. That means, they will fit better if you are shorter or average in height and average to stocky in build for a given size. Not too aggressively so, but if you are definitely on the tall and skinny side, it might not be the best for you. I'd say the 44 is good for someone maybe 5'7" to 5'11" and 170-190lbs and the 42 maybe an inch or two shorter and 10-15lbs lighter.

The spring trackday season is here! If you plan on getting on track this year and just can't justify dropping $1000 on a tracksuit, here's your chance to pick up one half price. Only a couple left!

For TWTexans shipping is easy, getting someone to take them to a race or trackday is very possible, paypal is fine, but prefer cash and in person in the DFW area. PM me or call 469-two three five-7549 if interested.

Last edited:
Yeah, actually I do think you'd be pretty spot on for one. What size jeans do you typically buy? I'm guessing you have found 40's or 42's are often a little tight for you, but 42's or 44's are often too tall/long? That's where this model is probably pretty good for you. Might still be a touch long, but way closer than a lot of other brand's 42's, and completely manageable.

Last edited:
The Blue would fit me, but I'm about to get my eyes lasered in a couple of weeks. Free bump.

Back