• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

new Dainese racing suit and boots for sale

Reaction score
I have a new (as in not worn other than for fitting at the Dainese store in Southern California) black/white/silver Bora racing suit and set of racing boots that need to go to a new home. These items have been hanging in my closet and need to get out and worn (unfortunately that isn't possible where I'm currently working). The suit size is 56 European (size 46 US or XL), for size reference I'm on the south side of 6' 2" and was on the north side of 210lbs when I bought it. The suit comes with the full back protector (not shown) which can can be inserted or removed as needed. The suit also has replaceable knee sliders. The boots (also new) and a size 11 US / 44 European with replaceable titanium sliders. I'm into this whole set-up for well over $2500, if you're interested I'm asking $800 for everything (suit, protector, boots) and am located in the Austin area.

Thanks for having a look, please post or shoot me a PM if you have any questions regarding.

LSB

Attachments

• dainese_boot.pdf
    815.6 KB · Views: 232
  • dainese_suit.pdf
    229.9 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
As per a request from my other post, I'm attaching jpg/photos in the event there are issues downloading the pdf...

Thanks.

LSB

Attachments

• IMG_2169.jpg
    IMG_2169.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_2171.jpg
    IMG_2171.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_2201.jpg
    IMG_2201.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_2202.jpg
    IMG_2202.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_2203.jpg
    IMG_2203.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 233
Hey folks,

Apologies for those who replied several months ago...I was called out of the country for work earlier this year and have just returned to the States.

If anyone is still interested, here's an update of the original post...

I have a new (as in not worn other than for fitting at the Dainese store in Southern California) black/white/silver Bora racing suit and set of racing boots for sale. These items have been hanging in my closet since purchase and need to go to a new home. The suit size is 56 European (size 46 US or XL), for size reference I'm on the south side of 6' 2" and was on the north side of 210lbs when I bought it. The suit comes with the full back protector (not shown) which can be inserted/removed or worn separately. The suit also has replaceable knee sliders. The boots, which are also new and unworn, are a size 11 US / 44 European and have replaceable titanium sliders.

I'm into this whole set-up for well over $2500, I've reduced the asking price to $650 for everything as shown in the photos above (suit, protector, boots). As noted, this equipment has been stored at my house so is in the same condition as shown above.

The whole set will be available for pick-up in Austin on Monday through Wednesday, November 24th - 26th. I will also be in Dallas the evening of Monday the 24th so if you're along the I-35 corridor we can arrange to meet that Monday or Tuesday. I will depart again for work on Thursday morning (Thanksgiving) so after the 26th it will not be available until I return in 2015.

Thanks for having a look, my apologies again to those who tried to reach me when I was out of the country.

LSB

A quick update...my Austin departure has been pushed back, if anyone is still interested in the suit and boots it will now be available in the Austin area through Tuesday, December 2nd. Please PM if interested and I'll try to get back to you that day.

Thanks!

Back