• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - 96' XR400 Mint Condition - Street Legal

Re: 96' XR400 Mint Condition - Street Legal

And it's a girl too! Lol.

Is she hot?

She was very cool. And started it on the 3rd kick. And then later she took it for a second spin and started it on the 1st kick.

She came back and said "I'll take it"! She's gonna love it. You built and awesome bike Aaron!

(If anyone is looking for an XR400, I still have the 02', see my ad on this site. Let me if interested know before I change my mind about selling it.)

I'm not gonna sit here and say I don't regret selling it. I'll especially feel that way when I'm sending my head off this winter for stainless valves. That said, I love my KTM, and refuse to look back.

It was good getting to ride the xr400 the other day. Mind of reinforced my reason to get a bigger bike.

Compared to the 525, the Xr feels like a mountain bike, and its pretty dang snappy, for an xr400. (Ride a bone stock one, and you will see what I mean.)

You did exain to her that I can start it in one kick, and the after the evolution of her kicking technique she will too, right?

Last edited:

You did tell her about TWT right...? :-P

Thx Garfey.

Aaron, yea...it's funny you mention that! Just like me, she struggled a bit...but I showed her the same process u showed me, and told her u start it up every time 1st or 2nd kick...she then hopped on it and owned it!

Tourmeister, ha, ha, that's good!

Tell her I gotnher messgae, and will call her tomorrow. I had a f$#%&3 day.

She's a trooper! She's so excited about the bike! She even wants to take it to Hidden Falls. Love her enthusiasm.

Back