• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Willie's sounds good to me.

I'll be caging it again this week. Turns out my fuel leak was from a broken plastic quick disconnect coming out of the fuel pump. And of course the plastic piece that is prone to breaking isn't available by itself, so I have a whole new, well 2nd hand e-bay, fuel pump on the way.

With this gorgeous weather (and we have it so infrequently), what do you guys think about a Spot run this week?

This time seams...I'm going to be able to make it. Is it Spot at Galveston:doh:?

Folks show up between 6 - 6:30 , but might be a little bit later being that it's a bit further than usual.

Looks like I'll miss this week. I got the bike back together, now it's leaking around the fitting we put in the fuel pump.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Looks like I'll miss this week. I got the bike back together, now it's leaking around the fitting we put in the fuel pump.

Want to borrow a KLR?

Well that sure slurps. Slap some sealant on it, grab a fire extinguisher, and come on!

Back