• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2010 BMW F 800 GS For Sale

Reaction score
s!Aj2s2v0ZIuRyyCeu18dsUH_becE6

y3m4qC-ATlFuFLcYbZSzexYnzh8ipIzYSKEM0aipbgkdkoK9kN8n6RybOF8s0LJYj9mBQjoOpDwmZC1-adO9SKkH-Cj_eT9o_SzmY9H-QKcvFwArhm6NqegLDNeOZ13BW3InS6P2TfvoeosrH8bfEPYLg

2010 BMW F 800 GS For Sale

This is quite possibly the best thing I’ve bought in my whole life. I’m probably going to regret selling. I’ve had more fun on this bike than any I’ve ever owned.

Very fun, comfortable to ride motorcycle that can tear up twistys, dirt roads, city steets, or pretty much anything you throw at it. It’s the poster bike for getting out and finding an adventure.

Bought this from an awesome dude on the TWTex forum...seems only right to sell it on here too. The bike has been meticulously maintained. Bike comes with a three ring binder with service records, spec sheets, service instructions, bmw dvd, bmw literature. All of the maintenance is up to date. She is getting a brand new pair of Heidenau k60 scout tires in the front and rear (new front wheel bearings toos)

Tons of aftermarket parts

BMW handguards
BMW dashboard
Anti lock brakes
Crash bars
Variable case racks (not pictured)
Wunderlich adj windshield (keeps the wind off you for long rides/rain/cold)
Advendure spec skid plate
Center stand
Dash board with charging outet
Front/rear Rear mud sling deflector
Tail rack
Battery charge indidcator led
Headlight cover
Throttle lock (cruise control)
Accelerator throttle control cord (not installed currently)
A box of misc parts incl lights, fuel filters, axle removal tool, spark plugs, etc. anakee 2 rear wheel
Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures.

Tags: gs800, 800gs, f800, 1200gs, ktm honda dirtbike dual sport dualsport

Please edit to add mileage and price ;-)

Back