• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: August 13th meet n greet n eat with A ride on the side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Since it has been really toasty lets do a breakfast meet and greet. We were here before in 2014 so it is time to support them again. Say 10 AM for breakfast and camping at Llano city park on the Saturday before.

Come one come all. New members to TWT join in and hang out with the crew and get to know other riders.:rider: Everyone is invited to chow down with us:eat:. Please sign up on the thread and let us know if you are eating or eating and camping.

Notice earlier time to stay out of the hottest part of the day.

When: 8-13-2017 Sunday
Where: Willow Creek cafe
on the Square in Mason,Texas
1-325-347-6124
Menu:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...b.com/&usg=AFQjCNGvkb8lp07xY6mGSantTAxs58GIrw

Camping at Llano city park which was $5 bucks last time/Saturday the 12th for camping.

Camp folks.
euromedic
rhodyne
Wookie254
K~P

''In" crowd for food
FCBH
euromedic
Retiredtosoon
rhodyne
Wookie254
WoodButcher
K~P
phsablue +1
RWhitehouse+1
Thumperaustin
Brewer90
damalden
randypower+1.........16
ucwinters+1-2 maybes
Sluggo
ffejtable+1

"Maybe"
dualsportvet
ucwinters+1
ffejtable
Rick M
DFWTom

Last edited:
Drew, I'm 82.36% in. I know I'll only need a sheet for cover, so this will be an easy camping trip to pack and repack for. Maybe a few on the "motorcycling camping on the cheap" thread (besides Drew) will show up. Seems like that could be a theme for this MG&E.

Out. Driving to Utah to some bicycle riding. Y'all have fun.

Depends on temps. If is not any cooler than now, which is unlikely, unless it rains or have a hurricane, I gotta stay home and tend to animals every 2 hours. Time will tell.

I better say maybe. I said yes the last 2 and didn't make it.

Out I am much too delicate for 6 hours or so of riding. All at once, it seem so much.:rofl:

Maybe. I'll make a decision when we are bit closer and can see the expected temps. But I'm a strong maybe.

If I come you gonna sing for me?

Songs can be provided with some assembly required.
Bring your own appreciative audience. :clap:

K~P, put me down as In. I'll try for camp and food both.
They got enough trees at the park to string up the hammock?
Smilie_Hammock.gif

Cool... Mason is the home of my first bike as a returning rider a few years ago... a TTR225... It got the old juices flowing.

Please put me down as a solid Maybe for both camping and breakfast. +1 with my son

I'm going to have to take a pass this time, i've got family things going Saturday and Sunday and won't be able to carve out the time to ride down to Mason. Hopefully next time!

Me and Lynn will be there for breakfast on Sunday. Might invite a couple of others to join. See you guys there!!!

Well the weather looks cooperating and it looks like we will be dry and normal August temps. Be in the low 70s at night so not too awful bad for camping. I work Saturday so it will be about 6PM before I make camp. Hope to see more of you hang out at camp and get a good visit in. KP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back