• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

another austinrider :)

Reaction score
Hey yall, I just found this website posted as a link over on CF. Looks like a great group of people here with alot of info. Looks as though I will be reading through the posts today. I ride a red/black 02 f4i, and like to hit lime creek rd, 1431, park rd4, bee creek rd, etc... every chance I get.

Austinrider

Howdy,

:tab Welcome to the group! I just recently found CF as well ;-) I like their setup. The forum software we are using here is free, but that also means it has a lot less features. After doing some research, I think it won't be long before I convert this forum over to the Vbulletin software, which is not free :-( Then all the users will be able to upload stuff to the server and eat away at our precious bandwidth hehe. It's just more stuff to learn, I've got no other use for those brain cells :-|

:tab We have quite a few Austin area riders here. You probably already know a few and don't realize it. I get over that way every chance I can because quite a few of my friends live over there. There are also some fun roads between here and there :twisted:

:tab Look forward to seeing you on one of the rides in the future!

:bigokay:

from one Austinite to another, welcome. Its nice to get a few more of us on here. Right now we are seriously out numbered by the East & Southeast crowd.

Welcome, dude. Any time you wanna ride, drop me a note. I'm way easy to convice to go riding.

Back