• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy

Lloyd

Reaction score
My name is Lloyd and I'm a bikeaholic. Firstly big thanks to Tourmeister for the heads up. Nice site brother!

Several people know me around the DFW metroplex either as 929er or just plain and simply Lloyd. I'm a member of TSBA, BlueGoose, and just about anything else I can get my name on that doesn't cost me too much.

You've probably seen me and my bikes without even knowing it. I usually frequent all of the Dallas Area Bike nights: Monday's at Texadelphia (sp?), Tuesdays - Blue Goose, Thursdays - Sonic, Saturdays - Whataburgers, Sundays - TSBA_SMR (if I can get up early enough.

I've been riding ever since I can remember - rode a Virago 920 to high school - which I'm sad to say was a long, long time ago. Loved that bike. I also ride dirt - currently owning a 2000 KTM 250EXC and love riding at practically grew up on the Muenster sands. I also own a 2001 929RR which is currently being leased out to a friend and a 2003 R1 Limited. Hey if Yamaha can call it "limited" then so can I.

I like riding every style, fast, slow, one wheel. I'm off Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays for a ride. My number is 214-228-0684 and live in Garland but will meet almost anybody almost anywhere.

Back