• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Biker girls from DFW area??

Reaction score
Well I am new to this site and thought maybe I could find some other ladies that ride too. Not that I would not mind meeting other men and riding with them too but Its hard to find other sportbike chicks.
I have a VFR 800 200 interceptor YELLOW!!!!!!!

Well I am new to this site and thought maybe I could find some other ladies that ride too. Not that I would not mind meeting other men and riding with them too but Its hard to find other sportbike chicks.
I have a VFR 800 200 interceptor YELLOW.
I would post a pic but dont understand how to. Duh! Yeppers a blonde! :roll:

Posting pics

Howdy,

:tab Welcome to the site! We have had quite a few lady riders sign up lately. You should have no trouble finding some in the DFW area.

:tab To show an image, it has to be on a server somewhere so you can link to it from here. Currently, you cannot upload your image to this site. Someday though... For now, once you get it online somewhere, you link to it from your post using the IMG or URL tags. For example, to actually show the image in your post, use the IMG tag like this:

theimagefile.jpg

:tab It does not have to be a JPG. It can be most any of the common graphic file types. If you use the IMG tag, please be sure to keep the image width LESS THAN 450 PIXELS. If the image is wider than this, it will mess up to display of the entire topic thread and make reading replies a pain.

:tab If you have an image and it is larger than 450 wide, or you have numerous images, you should link to them with the URL tag:

description of link

The benefit of doing this is that the image will appear in a new window and not mess up the forum display. Also, if there are a lot of images, people won't have to wait for all of them to load when they enter the topic thread. This is nice for people on slower connections. ;-)

:tab I don't know if the ladies care to have a separate forum set aside for them, but it's there if you want to use it. If not, then I'll remove it later on. Anyway, thanks for coming and checking us out. If there is anything else, let me know!

Back