• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Swap shifter lever KLR 650

8bit

Reaction score
I bought a extended shifter lever, turns out all I needed was my new boots to break in. Just a couple of months old.

Looking to swap the TUSK extended for a stock Gen 1 shifter in good shape.

Huntsville TX area. Could meet somewhere and do the swap, get some eats...

bG5hrt.jpg

8bit

If it’s the same, I got the original gen 2 shifter I can mail to you. I put a +1” on mine. The klr crew should be able to give us the answer

If it’s the same, I got the original gen 2 shifter I can mail to you. I put a +1” on mine. The klr crew should be able to give us the answer

The OEM part numbers are the same for Gen1 and 2. I'll gladly take you up on your generous offer. I'll pay it forward and send mine to someone. Sending you a PM.

Thanks!!!

8bit

Last edited:
No problem. PM your address and I’ll take it to the post office Monday morning.

I’ll take the tusk if it’s still available ben looking to get one one day let me know thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USPS says it will be there Monday, so figure on Wednesday

Apologies for not responding earlier, between the rain and moving...

@ South Tex: Thanks for the shifter lever, great shape, perfect fit. Installed it yesterday.

@ Mudslick: I have a package arriving at the PO tomorrow, Thurs. Will ship the extended shifter Thurs. or Fri. when I pick up my package. Thanks for your patience.

8bit

Back