• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Excited for my first bike!

Reaction score
First Name
Nadya
Last Name
Shelton
I've owned my first bike for a week. I love it! Now I'm just trying to figure out why it took me so dang long...

Welcome to TWT, and I suppose motorcycling. ;) How long did it take you? What's your first adventure going to be, or have you already had one? What bike did you get?

And pictures, we won't believe you have a bike without pictures!:pirate:

And welcome to the wonderful world of two wheels.

Congrats and welcome to the Board and the madness.

What part of Houston? Need to look at the different bike nights and join us.

David.

:rider:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Also, welcome to the addiction... life will never be the same :mrgreen:

Thanks for the warm welcome.
So far my only adventure on my Shadow Spirit has been braving the freeways of Houston! The first time I rode a motorcylce was at the safety class I took 2 years ago. The second was after purchasing this bike. Luckily Matt helped me get it off the dealer's lot. I'm definitely looking forward to making it out to an event or two. I'm down near Reliant stadium so I'm not sure what bike night group is closest to that yet. I'll have to check out the threads.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
So far my only adventure on my Shadow Spirit has been braving the freeways of Houston! The first time I rode a motorcylce was at the safety class I took 2 years ago. The second was after purchasing this bike. Luckily Matt helped me get it off the dealer's lot. I'm definitely looking forward to making it out to an event or two. I'm down near Reliant stadium so I'm not sure what bike night group is closest to that yet. I'll have to check out the threads.

I would say the SW or Katy Bike nights would be the closest. You might look at the Clear Lake one as well but I think that's a bit farther out.

Welcome! The pie run this Saturday in Conroe is very close to you. You might consider coming out and seeing some of the people in person. It's always nice to put a face and name together.

Wayne

I would say the SW or Katy Bike nights would be the closest. You might look at the Clear Lake one as well but I think that's a bit farther out.

Katy and Clear Lake are about equidistant from Reliant. SW is closest at 20 mi.
You'll be welcomed and should enjoy any of them.

Back