• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi from Ontario, Canada

Reaction score
First Name
Albert
Last Name
Cherubini
HI EVERYONE,

Been reading your site for a while and you guys really helped me with my decision on which bike to get. I just traded my C50 in on a 2009 1250SEA.
The C50 is a nice bike but I"m REALLY looking forward to the NO vibes and LOTS of power from the Bandit.
I got the one with the Factory bags and fairing but can't decide between the black or blue.
I'll post pic's when I get it.:rider: http://www.twtex.com/forums/images/smilies/happyrider.gif

Welcome to TWTex. :mrgreen:

Ontario is a big place, I grew up accross the river from Windsor. I managed to ride Ontario and parts of Quebec many years ago - very pretty scenery. :rider:

Welcome!
I like blue, but then again mine is blue,
The power makes you wonder if riding a lightning bolt would be any more exciting.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

When you get it, come on down and enjoy some of our nice winter weather ;-)

A fellow Canuck!

Welcome to the site. Good luck getting through the Mega-thread. There's a lot of very useful info in there about your new scoot.

Stay away from black, it looks great when it's clean but only stays clean for 3 minutes and 12 seconds.

Mine is black.

Welcome aboard BANDITAL......Transplanted Canuck here.....:chug: ..Cheers

Like Brass said, read the Mega thread....I found tons of useful info when I was looking/buying/farkling my 07....

Brass, why you scaring the man away from the "only" color to get?......

It's the funnest 3 minutes and 12 seconds of your life....:rofl: .....

And black is the fastest....It's a proven fact.....:rider:

Welcome

Another warm Expat...

Common down and ride the hill country - way better then Blue Mtn, forks of the Credit or Hockley Valley

Al

Welcome

Another warm Expat...

Common down and ride the hill country - way better then Blue Mtn, forks of the Credit or Hockley Valley

Al

Ahhh...Forks of the Credit.....my old RZ.......good memories....Thx Moose....:rider:

and if he's coming down to ride, tell him to being some real beer....*L*

Ahhh...Forks of the Credit.....my old RZ.......good memories....Thx Moose....:rider:

and if he's coming down to ride, tell him to being some real beer....*L*

I just want a timmies coffee - you can get Molson Canadian at the local HEB cheaper then in Canada

Now that you mentioned it, the Forks of the Credit is most likely the first place I will go. I live about 1/2 hour away and as you know is one of the few roads around here that has a curve in it.
If I'm down that way I pack her full of Blue and Canadian and give you guys a call. I'll bring some Tim Hortins cups to drink it in.

Al.

Now that you mentioned it, the Forks of the Credit is most likely the first place I will go. I live about 1/2 hour away and as you know is one of the few roads around here that has a curve in it.
If I'm down that way I pack her full of Blue and Canadian and give you guys a call. I'll bring some Tim Hortins cups to drink it in.

Al.

I forget the name of the road, but it runs over the escarpment north-west of Milton.....runs away from 401/ski-hill....Appleby?....there a are a bunch of roads off of Guelph Line as well.....

Your "Black" Bandit will be very happy...*L*.....:rider: ....

And oh, I miss Swiss Chalet as well....:eat:

******* - you had to go and mention Swiss Chalet

When we were up there this summer I made sure I didn't take the reast of the crew there - they had a hard enough time gettingover the hortins chilli meal deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Quarter Chicken with extra sauce...Mmmmmmm.....

That, and a little hole-in-the-wall burger place in Mississauga....Jessie's.....Big burgers with swiss and pea-meal bacon...Mmmmmm......

Took the family when I was up a few years ago.......

But, I traded it Red beans and Rice, and Jambalaya....*L*...

Back