• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

I'm in, where too? I suppose I should ask that first, but I've always been a ... ready ... fire ... aim, kinda guy.

http://www.cjbbq.com

On the edge os Bryan/College Station. Hwy 30/158 intersection. 11:30. Little bit closer due to heat but also we have the nice roads though forest to ride to get there!

Last edited:
They have 3 stores, we'll be at the Harvey rd one.
4304 Harvey Road
College Station, Texas 77840

I’m in. Was going to ride the 690 but I really don’t see any fun routes for it, so I’ll take the big bike instead.

It was a HOT and dusty ride to get there and back, but it's always worth it! Only had a few close calls with deer. Had a crazy momma deer standing in the middle of the road just outside Bedias, then sure enough, baby came shooting out of the weeds like a rocket! I was expecting that and ready. Dad's ribs were still steaming hot by the time I got back to Huntsville! It was good to see everyone.

It was a HOT and dusty ride to get there and back, but it's always worth it! Only had a few close calls with deer. Had a crazy momma deer standing in the middle of the road just outside Bedias, then sure enough, baby came shooting out of the weeds like a rocket! I was expecting that and ready. Dad's ribs were still steaming hot by the time I got back to Huntsville! It was good to see everyone.

We're glad you joined us, had 7 in this Texas heat! Just need Dirtyryder to come out of hiding!:rofl:

4304 Harvey Rd, College Station.At the intersection of Harvey Road and Highway 30. See you there, 11:30.

Contractor just called and on his way over to finish up some work and needs me here. I won't be able to make lunch.

Last edited:
We only had 5 but food was great,and as an extra treat jfink's friend showed up on a new Kawasaki H2 SX, supercharged goodness!

Had a great visit with the owner, he's a hoot. Glenn might need to turn his key off, drained battery and we just couldn't push start it. Finally got it jumped off and away we went.

Last edited:
... Had a great visit with the owner, he's hoot. Glenn might need to turn his key off, drained battery and we just couldn't push start it. Finally got it jumped off and away we went.

Oh! I missed that! We will need to get Glenn a lanyard that he can attach to his wrist. You know, like the jet ski's.

Oh! I missed that! We will need to get Glenn a lanyard that he can attach to his wrist. You know, like the jet ski's.

I think he used the drained battery as a pick up line. Only folks he asked for help was from the young ladies, and they all tried!!!!! :giveup: was amazing!

I should be able to make it tomorrow. Anybody up for lunch?

Sure, Pecan Grove in Leona or Mckenzie in Madisonville?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Sure, Pecan Grove in Leona or Mckenzie in Madisonville?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Both sound good. But Pecan Grove sure has really good shrimp. How about 11:00 to try and beat the heat?

I'll be in Ark. with some fellow TWT riders this Friday if anyone wants to join us! But I'll be ready for the 31st, trying to get a new guy to join us. See ya.

Back