• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where's the cold weather?

Scorch

Reaction score
I bought a 90w First Gear heated jacket liner and gloves, I wanna try them out. Are there any medicine men here who can prod a cold front loose from Canader?

I bought a 90w First Gear heated jacket liner and gloves, I wanna try them out. Are there any medicine men here who can prod a cold front loose from Canader?

Start from Pearland at 3am and head due north to Amarillo TX. its in the forties and fifties. Add your speed and the wind-chill should be in the 30's. Wear a mesh jacket with just a t-shirt - no gloves and tennis shoes and you will feel cool.

At least it ain't HOT!

Be careful what you wish for. It will be cool again soon enough (end of next week, back in the 40s). Enjoy this while we have it...I sure am.

The cold weather will arrive in four or so more weeks, just like it always does. Patience, Grasshopper.

I got a Gerbings heated liner and I'm itching to use it too! I might install it tonight if I get bored.

We finally get really nice weather and then you come along and want to spoil it? BAN HIM!

I'm not quite ready for the cold weather until I get this installed:

68859_1599256333651_1003292814_31686398_6644926_n.jpg

Going in on Halloween weekend.

Global warming is a good thing. :rider:

Back