• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings From Farmers Branch

Reaction score
New to the site, and fairly new to motorcycles. I always wanted a motorcycle, but when I had the time I did not have the money, and when I had the money I did not have the time. Family and responsibilities got in the way as well. But when I turned 59 I decided that I had waited long enough, so I bought a bike. That was five years ago and I have been riding ever since, pretty much every day.

My bike is a Honda VF750C Magna, ‘01. Mostly I picked it because a guy I worked with told me not to get one because when he rode a borrowed Magna, it scared him to death. Mine had 5,400 miles on it when I got it, and has over 60,000 miles on the clock now.

attachment.jpg

I do all my own work on it, and it is my usual means of transportation. The V4MuscleBikes.com forum has been of immense help with repairs and maintenance, and general information. Most of the repairs and modifications I have done, I did at the Dallas Makerspace.

I am in Farmers Branch, a stone’s-throw from North Dallas. Looking forward to getting to know the folks here.

Attachments

• My Magna.jpg
    My Magna.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Welcome to the site! :wave:

Love the V4 motor!! I had two VFR 800s and between them racked up just over 100K miles in about 4 years. The motor is just so smooth and sounds so fantastic! I came REAL close to getting a Magna as my first bike, but at the last moment a buddy made me a deal on a Nighthawk 750 that was too good to pass up.

All those miles and your own mechnic....awesome. welcome :thumb:. Spread the word on 2 wheels

Welcome Dallas Magna..
That is truly a classic machine you have. I have wanted one for years. Same story you had. Either too much of one thing or too little of the other and I never did get one. I hope you are out and enjoying the good weather.
Ride safe there man.

Welcome to the site Dallas Magna. That's a awesome bike. A friend used to have one and the v4 is such an awesome motor and fun to ride. I myself have ridden mainly v4's and inline 4's over the past years and just got me my first V twin. I live close to the area on the border of Las Colinas and Farmers Branch. May be we can meet up someday and do breakfast and a ride. After my busy season is over with (retail) and the weather gets nicer. : thumbsup:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
eaeb1ae824bfcdf162e881657dd95ec9.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome and congrats on your bike. I have owned two Honda V4's, an Interceptor from 2001 and a 2015 ST1300 and both of them were fantastic motorcycles. Continue enjoying your Magna!

Back