• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pray for Pub610 and Ninjette

Internet access is a wonderful thing when you finally get to it!
You guys chatted about our families... I want you to know you are family too. What you did for both of us was so heartfelt and amazing. Thank you for taking the time to visit a boring hospital and hang out with a couple of looney people (only while medicated of course).

Welcome back to the cyber world Jessica:clap:
We are still here for you, and hoping for quick and complete recovery
Sorry I missed Y'all at the pie run yesterday, work gets in the way.

pub610 said:
Dave, I have to admit being uplifted and surprised by the strength of those bonds. This is a wonderful, caring group (maybe fellowship is a better word) of bike riders. It gives me alump in my throat as well.
Bill

"Fellowship." I like that.

Lee

Photo taken 1/27/07 at the first Pie Run of the year.

PieRunI035.jpg

Those are two great shots, Dutch!
2thumbs.gif

Sorry, I missed 'em but they sure look great in your photos!

Recover quickly & completely, you two!
ccake.gif

dutchinterceptor said:
Photo taken 1/27/07 at the first Pie Run of the year.

PieRunI035.jpg

I have never seen a better looking couple. Sorry I missed you at the Pie Run, but I have great hopes at seeing y'all at the M&G in february.

Elly

Thanks for asking, Dutch.
We're planning to be at the ETM&G in Overton on March 8 though we may still be on four wheels.
There is a fair amount of healing going on, but not as fast as I'd like. I worry that Jessica's re-hab is going to be long, slow and painful. Her broken legs and arm seem to be healing well. But the broken verterbrae -- the docs fused L1, L2 and L3 with a bone graft -- does not appear to be healing at anything like the same speed. And the pain is occasionally debilitating.
I'm feeling very good though not particularly strong. My hands and upper body are still surprisingly weak -- I can now lift a gallon of milk one-handed -- so I'm a tad nervous about trying to handle Bugly. (I may test myself on Jessica's Ninja 250 this week, if I can get her permission.)
However we get there, though, we'll see you in March.

I was curious about an update myself.
Prayers still for both while you recover...

But first, thank God you are both here!

You guys keep your spirits up and live every day like it's a gift; because it is - for all of us.

pub610 said:
My hands and upper body are still surprisingly weak -- I can now lift a gallon of milk one-handed -- so I'm a tad nervous about trying to handle Bugly. (I may test myself on Jessica's Ninja 250 this week, if I can get her permission.)

One step at a time Bill. Personally, I'd stay off the bikes for a good while. Whats the hurry anyway? You WILL get there in time, so be patient -

Dave

Back