• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 Texas Hill Country 500 - Nov 2-4, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the route in original format or .gdb? I do not use a garmon.
I want to convert it to a .gpx to use with Motion-X.

Does anyone have the route in original format or .gdb? I do not use a garmon.
I want to convert it to a .gpx to use with Motion-X.

Dazig,

I created the route in gpx format and the download is in .gpx format. Is it not downloading to your computer in .gpx format?

Correct, when you look at the file log it has some garmon proprietary information imbedded. I was able to download and get all the waypoints in Scenic. I prefer Motion-X but Scenic will work ok since these are marked County and State roads. In Motion-X I only got a few waypoints per route.

Sorry, my understanding of gpx and GPS is so limited that I don't understand anything you wrote and don't know how to help you.

Correct, when you look at the file log it has some garmon proprietary information imbedded. I was able to download and get all the waypoints in Scenic. I prefer Motion-X but Scenic will work ok since these are marked County and State roads. In Motion-X I only got a few waypoints per route.

Maybe try GPS babel (I think that's what its called) to convert the GPX you downloaded to a different KML or other GPX file.

I am in , Truck camper Friday night and Best Western Saturday night.

Considering going to this event, would be my first one.

Anyone planning to ride from Houston?

I think the headings got wiped off of the sign up sheet.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GSH38ZF/?tag=twowhetex-20

B1wANZB6VCS._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C71A6IMGiERL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX679_.jpg

I'm glad you are making it out, Bryan. It will be good to ride with you again. Hopefully your bike will end up in better shape than last time :)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm glad you are making it out, Bryan. It will be good to ride with you again. Hopefully your bike will end up in better shape than last time :)

As long as there no baby heads and 4 in sands , I'm good to go with my 500 pounder :lol2:

As long as there no baby heads and 4 in sands , I'm good to go with my 500 pounder :lol2:

I need a couple of them, how do I get them ?

Doesn't the link to Amazon work? Click it. Caution, its 25 bucks with shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back