• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pics from the San Antonio Bike Show. (Recommend broadband only!)

Reaction score
Ok, not the best pics - but for those of you who were afraid you missed something spectacular - don't worry. ;-)

IMG_2293.jpg

Some Q Link bikes and scooters

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

Hyosung sportbikes (and one cruiser over to the right - Execs at Hyosung must think their bikes aren't selling well in the US - this is the first Hyosung cruiser I've seen!)

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

I'm sure this paint job took a lot of effort - but really? You want to paint your bike so it LOOKS rusty?

IMG_2302.jpg

These quads seemed kinda lonely - not sure why they weren't down on the main floor, but there wasn't anyone around to ask questions...

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

These are what a friend of mine referred to as "butt candy." I can't really imagine spending more than a half a block on one of these.

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

These look like they would be fun. In-line shifter, - and all the gauges look like 'Busa guages, so I'm not sure if these are totally custom or if these actually retail somewhere.

IMG_2313.jpg

I think this belongs to a guy at "The Motorcycle Shop" in San Antonio - more bikes like this and the stories that go with them would have made for a better bike show, IMO.

IMG_2314.jpg

Stunt bikes. I got a few videos, I'll try to post at a later date. I was there on Sunday the 22nd - I heard there were some pretty big crashes on the 21st.

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

The Spyder guys made a big deal about this style of bike being a Transformer in the upcoming movie...

IMG_2329.jpg

More proof that the most interesting bikes were in the parking lot, not on the showroom floor.

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

The show was OK, I got there Friday afternoon, just in time to miss the Yamaha demo rides. They sure kept that a secret.

The parking lot was the best part of the show.

The three wheeled T-Rex is manufactured. There is a dealer in Houston. http://www.grandprixmotoring.com/ and I am sure other places.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Didn't even know their was a show going on in SA.

Interesting. Canadian. I never would have guessed. Anyone here every driven one?

The SA show wasn't really publicized well. The only reason I knew was because I got a flier from Alamo Cycleplex.

I really enjoyed the parking lot as well. Vendors had some interesting stuff, but the neatest bikes were not indoors.

Back