• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to dual sport in DFW, would love some riding buddies!

Reaction score
I'm new to the off road game. I'm on a 2004 KLR 650 and I'm looking for a group to ride with in the DFW area! Nice to meet yall! Let me know if you have any rides coming up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Chris Doherty runs a monthly DS ride, the next one is 22nd October. Well worth joining us. You should see a thread on here very soon. He opens it to all level of riders, and between all the riders we usually have enough tools and parts to repair most punctures and issues that come up.

Hope you can make it.

and welcome to TWT..

Chris Doherty runs a monthly DS ride, the next one is 22nd October. Well worth joining us. You should see a thread on here very soon. He opens it to all level of riders, and between all the riders we usually have enough tools and parts to repair most punctures and issues that come up.

Hope you can make it.

and welcome to TWT..
Thanks man, definitely will!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Sweet! I'm in Cedar Hill, just south on 67. I work M-F 8 to 5 but I have a long commute so I usually don't get home until around 7pm. I do have weekends off though!

I've been wanting to try out the trophy club trails, i'll probably end up trucking the XR over there at some point relatively soon.

Welcome from Burleson. Keep an eye out for the next TARA meeting the first Tuesday of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you can make it.

and welcome to TWT..
Y'all have a link to the DS ride in October.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back