• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle Museum Fire - U.K.

mlinkibikr

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Little
Saw this on the BBC website. Apparently some tosser let a cigarette start a fire at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham. Arrrggghhhh.

Here's a link to the story. Unfortunately a lot of irreplaceable bikes were burned up. :angryfir: Good news is that many were saved.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/west_midlands/3115430.stm

Howdy,

:tab That is just unbelievable! I realize not all smokers are so careless, but the people that just toss their butts out windows and on the ground without so much as a glance to see where it will land drive me nuts! I hope the person that did it, knows they did it, and even if they never confess, I hope it torments them a lonnng time!

Adios,

This quote says it all.
" A roll call of British biking excellence fused into a molten heap"

Of course their electrical systems are oft known to do the same thing ! Remember the classic t-shirt -? "Lucas, Prince of Darkness"

Back