• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy!

:welcome: to the forum

Our end-of-the-year Pie Run is in College Station at the end of the month - see here.

So, if you can't stay away from CS during the Christmas holidays, plan to join us! ;-)

I'd love to, but unfortunately I'll be stuck up here working.

I didn't even see that your location is in Dallas - you might check out the weekly get-togethers in both Dallas and Tarrant Counties. Maybe we will cross paths at one sometime...

:welcome:
Lot's of nice folks in your area....I'm sure they won't waste time in meeting you!
Ride safe & have fun!:rider:

Howdy and Gig 'Em
'81 (sometimes known as the Paleozoic Era)

Class of '91 myself. Aerospace nerd.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Well, my Aggie status was a long time in the making. Thanks to a lot of schmucking around in high school, I didn't have a snowball's chance in July in getting into TAMU after graduation. :doh: So, after a couple of years in Jr College, I got my BBA degree at Dallas Baptist University in 1993. Great school, by the way. :thumb:

In 2006 I entered the MID ( http://mid.tamu.edu/ ) program at TAMU and graduated in May 2008. Whoop!! Finally made it to Aggie-dome. Better late than never.

Back