• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hola from New Mexico

Reaction score
First Name
Jill
Last Name
Gatwood
Mike in Clear Lake brought me here from Advrider.com and I've been enjoying reading the forum. I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico and haven't ridden in Texas yet, but have toured most of my state and down into Mexico on my Honda 599. :sun:
Jill

Welcome to the forum. I lived in Albuq for about six months back in the early 80's. Nice riding opportunities up in the mountains.

welcome!
I love NM

Greetings.

There are a few El Paso people to your south. (Myself included) Keep an eye on the local west texas forum if there are any trips worth riding this summer. I plan on my wife and I riding 152, 191, and Ruidoso in NM a lot on my new Concours 14. She has her own scoot.

Hi Jill,

Glad you came over.

Folks Jill has done some solo rides into Mexico. She will fit in nicely with us, and will add to our ever increasing interest in Mexico.

Jill, if you don't mind, please post your blog link to your latest Mexico ride here or in a new thread. EDIT: I see you posted your blog already. Neat ride!

Also, see the link http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34118

Cheers,

Mike

Last edited:
Welcome!!! I was in New Mexio just two days ago on my Ninja 250. Did ya see me? :lol2:

I would also be interesed in the link to your trip to Mexico.

Back