• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tire changing station

I still think the most exciting was when doing the Ft Worth - Lubbock & back 24 hour run. My Terra front suddenly went flat while chasing Gary & Joel around a corner on a dark dusty slippery gravel road at 2:30 in the morning. :eek2: At the time we were only a couple hours into hour run and moving fairly rapidly. I just remember thinking MAYDAY! MAYDAY! me & my shiny new 400# beast are going down! Then making a last ditch effort to keep it upright which literally sent me careening off into the ditch. But I did some how remain upright thru it all. Definitely had a strong pulse rate for a while after that one.

Good memories for sure.:sun: I remember the call on the radio and turning around thinking this is not doing much for our overall average time.:doh: Thanks to team work and perseverance we were able to reach the goal in the end.:rider:
You are no doubt the King of Flats, but I’ll ride with you anytime. I’ll just keep my irons close at hand.:lol2:

I noticed Joel is resisting the temptation. He wants #2000 to be monumental. Maybe a post of him using his tire changer with fire in the background and lions on either side, dancing girls and a sequined jacket. Wait, that's every tire change. Do something different, Joel.

Yup.

We'll have room on the trailer for the station. It might not be a bad idea.

Were you joking or looking for side work?

Back