• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DRZ 400 Exhaust

samzrx

Reaction score
I have a 2009 DRZ 400 with a full yoshimura RS-2 exhaust - titanium header with a carbon fiber exhaust can. The can has a large hole in it. I can't find anyone other the Yoshimura that sells just the exhaust can and I can just about get a whole system for what they want for it.

Does anyone know what other cans would fit? Or does anyone have a can they would like to sell? It doesn't have to be carbon fiber I just need a can that fits correctly.

Last time I asked, you could buy just the carbon sleeve as a replacement part and change the sleeve your self.

Last time I asked, you could buy just the carbon sleeve as a replacement part and change the sleeve your self.

I called Yoshimura and they sell the sleeve but it's over $250 with shipping. They also said I would need "special" rivets that come in a kit along with all the stickers for another $55. Besides the price I'm not sure what is so special about the rivets.

Well I called Yoshimura back and spoke to a different person. I ordered the stainless aluminum sleeve and they threw the special rivets and stickers in for free.

DRZ400S yoshimura RS-2 exhaust carbon fiber exhaust can - blow out issues?

I have seen a few wear (usually from a rock or rear tire) and then blow - not pretty.... glad to hear you found ...stainless aluminum sleeve. nice!

Back