• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kawasaki Knightrider

What is this crap? Millennial safe space crap on a motorcycle? If your motorcycle needs to reassure you, then you were doing it right in the first place. :D

What are you doing Dave, you sound upset maybe I should take over control of the throttle and brakes. I can get us home faster. It

:giveup::yawn::puke::suicide::loco::nono::rolleyes::confused:

I already communicate with my bikes. I twist the throttle they bark. What else do you need to say to it? Sometimes I cuss them and I certainly don't want any comment back from them at that time!

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "windshield therapy".

I had to check my calendar after reading this. Thought maybe my New Year's indulging went overboard and I woke up on April-1.

_

:giveup::yawn::puke::suicide::loco::nono::rolleyes::confused:

I already communicate with my bikes. I twist the throttle they bark. What else do you need to say to it? Sometimes I cuss them and I certainly don't want any comment back from them at that time!

Exactly! +1

Here's something just as ridiculous IMO. Ranks up there with self driving cars. I won't even own a automatic transmission vehicle let alone giving total control over to a machine/computer. But I do sure appreciate it when flying.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH60-R8MOKo"]Honda Riding Assist - YouTube[/ame]

_

Back