• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Austin Area Urban Dual Sport Rides

Anyone want to ride tomorrow??? Just moved up to Austin from Victoria. Staying off brake & 35

HOWDY, LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO LIKES TO RIDE BACKROADS, COUNTY ROADS OR DIRT ROADS IF WE CAN FIND THEM. I AM NW OF GEORGETOWN AND LIKE TO STAY NORTH OF ROUND ROCK WHEN POSSIBLE. I AM OFF SOME WEDNESDAYS AND SUNDAYS. WILL BE OFF TOMORROW 7-8. PREFER PRETTY GIRLS THAT RIDE BUT WILL SETTLE FOR ANYBODY. LET ME KNOW. LATER TATERS

Welcome TW, I'm right by Sun City myself. How back woods do you like? There are some fun routes out in Llano and Mason county. Some good off road parks nearby too.
What r you riding?

John

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!! Anyone down to ride? Gonna have fresh bars on the xrl

I LIKE TO EXPORE BACKROADS AND DIRT ROADS. ALSO HAVE DONE SOME RIDING AT HF'S. RIDING A DRZ400.

Cool! We're going to have to get together and go out west as well as get Steve to lead the Austin trails too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm down
Just give me a days notice
Sam

Emma long tomorrow. I'll be there in a green tundra with the xrl

Emma long tomorrow. I'll be there in a green tundra with the xrl

What time? I might consider joining you.

BTW I'm headed to the Ducati shop for a BBQ from 1-3 today, sounds like that's right around the corner from you.

I'll definitely swing by. I'll have the wife and kiddo with me tho
No idea on a time for tomorrow it will be hot all day. I rode the bike out there last sun and it was to hot not to have a truck to retreat to

I just left! They do have free burgers in the back though.

Would be down to ride Emma long in the morning

I'm good with the morning. What bike are you going to take?

Short notice but I'll probably be riding Area 51 and the East Side trails tomorrow. Meet at Exxon - Loyola/183 at 9:30am for a nice ride thru the woods. We'll be done before noon, it'll just be too hot. Bring water.

Wife's off, if she doesn't have plans for tomorrow I didn't know about when she gets home tonight and reminds me of :) I'll meet you there Steve. Been riding the North side trails quite a bit so it'll be good for a change.

AusTWAdv, I'll meet you this morning at the Exxon. Look for the big orange beard sitting on an XR650L.
-Steve

Whoot. Had a great time!
Thanks Steve for leading the ride - there sure are a lot of interesting things to see off the beaten path around Austin.

Last edited:
Nice to get out for a stroll. Good seeing you again Steve. Nice meeting you Steve, Mike and Jeff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 187
Back