• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New in Cut N Shoot

Reaction score
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Gamber
Hello, Finally decided it is time to post an introduction. My name is Paula. I am a CHL/LTC instructor when I am not being a mom to twin boys. I got my first bike right before Christmas and tried to take the motorcycle course without riding or knowing anything about motorcycles. I was kicked out of the class after dropping the bike twice for braking when turning. I would just panic and hit the brake. I have since been practicing and think I am ready to take the course again. I have learned to ride with minimal use of my brake. I no longer panic and while corners still freak me out some I am doing much better. I am really hoping to find some other ladies in the Conroe area that ride. My weekdays are free and I am usually teaching on the weekends. I don't have any pics of me and my bike yet but when I get some I will post them.

Welcome...after you take the course and get comfortable with your bike come see us in Brenham...my wife rides a ZX6 and rides with our groups every weekend...we have curvy roads out here which might not be exciting for you but once you get used to cornering its really fun to ride curves...good luck with your class...

Welcome.

Once you get the hang of all the controls, I'll recommend taking a class at the track. You don't have to want to be a racer to learn, and you'll get the hang of those corners really fast.

Of course, considering your occupation, I probably don't have to tell you how you can benefit from one on one instruction in a closed course. :D

Oh, and it's really fun too. :D

Welcome.

Once you get the hang of all the controls, I'll recommend taking a class at the track. You don't have to want to be a racer to learn, and you'll get the hang of those corners really fast.

Of course, considering your occupation, I probably don't have to tell you how you can benefit from one on one instruction in a closed course. :D

Oh, and it's really fun too. :D

And addictive... :rider: ;-)

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Here is a picture of her bike. It is a 2011 CBR250R.
Yes, this is my wife!

Attachments

• IMG_20151220_165355.jpg
    IMG_20151220_165355.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 186
Back