• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1970 Chevy classic pickup SOLD

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Okay now since you NEED a winter project I am here to help you out.:deal: Kinda rescue you from boredom.:rofl: I happen to have a collectible classic for sale. Truck has a Chevy orange V-8,automatic,air and fairly straight minus some rust,which on something this age you expect. Rust is mainly in the front corners of the bed. Bed does have plastic liner so usable as it is. This is a complete truck minus the radio which it never had while I owned it.

Now the juicy details.:drool: Truck was one I bought about 15 years ago maybe more. Bought it as a farm truck so I never registered it in my name because it was only going to be driven on my property. Do have clear Texas title not in my name but open. As you see by the pictures it is in original condition. I should really spend a few hundred dollars on it get it running and double my money. Time sadly is my enemy right now as well as extra cash.

Truck is located in Lampasas. Near Ft. hood and about a hour from Austin. If you do not have a spot for it I can hold it for you until you do for up to 6 months.

Shes been sitting unused for a good while...........so it needs a carb (4 Barrel)rebuild and a fresh battery etc and some TLC. You would want to check the brakes and put in fresh fuel. Truck does turn over but the carb really needs to be redone so it will fuel itself.

Truck is dark green with a two tone green seat and green door panels. Seat is in great shape. Door panels ruff. Looks all original under the hood to me with the engine being Chevy orange. Factory AC truck.

If you look these trucks sell all over the place even up into the high teens or more for a restored one.

I have several other pictures on my phone if you are needing them please PM your number and I will be happy to send them to you.

This truck is not junk and is worth fixing up. These rigs bring crazy money when they are even partially restored. Come take a look be a good rig to fix up over the winter. I do not have the money or time so...............don't be shy and like I said will take a partial trade of ?????

Reduced to $1600.00 OBAO or might trade for part of the value. PM what you have to trade. I do not need another car or truck at this time. I have more than I can handle right now and I will be liquidating several others soon. But might consider quality hand tools,larger rolling tool boxes Craftsman etc,bang-bangs,riding mower,4 wheeler,storage shed,solar stuff,nice gas BBQ grill or original Pollock paintings:trust:. At work now will try to post pictures Thursday. Ride safe,KP. PM for additional pics or to tell me about your trade goodies.

Last edited:
Re: 1970 Chevy pickup for sale

Is is a long body? If your phone doesn't cooperate, feel free to send them to my direct. I think you have my cell number. If not I can PM you.

Yes long bed. PM replied to. Short box Chevys bring even more.

0eb1b7f121db5f88ed34fed552575a90.jpg
a6f98e0020b508bebfdfe7c2ea5dff19.jpg
735833aee39bc80ec9659bd080ef1967.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow ... very nice indeed.

A 10 year old LQ9 and 4L80E would drop right in.
Painless harness
Vintage air
BEAR brakes
bags
and 20s ....

That would be a killer retro or rat rod for $10K and a few months effort.

Doesn't appear to be a Cheyenne, but it does have the big rear window.

You been holding out on me, Drew.

Do you have a 70 Torino GT 390 sitting on blocks and under a tarp?

Last edited:

Wow ... very nice indeed.

A 10 year old LQ9 and 4L80E would drop right in.
Painless harness
Vintage air
BEAR brakes
bags
and 20s ....

That would be a killer retro or rat rod for $10K and a few months effort.

Doesn't appear to be a Cheyenne, but it does have the big rear window.

You been holding out on me, Drew.

Do you have a 70 Torino GT 390 sitting on blocks and under a tarp?

1967 Stang and Camaro. El Camino,and a ruff Monte Carlo.

El camino year?

Please don't say triple black 1969 SS396 4-speed

Dang, your about 2 months to soon for me. We are in the process of buying 10 acres to build on next year and this kind of truck will be in my future.

In case you did not notice. I am willing to take a partial trade of something interesting. See original post. Really do not need another vehicle but might at least think for a few about it. I collected cars mainly Mustangs for years and now my energy has faded to nearly zero. Interest are rolling tool box,quality hand tools,bang-bang,riding mower,maybe maybe a small displacement motorcycle.

Do not be shy to make a offer. If you are wanting to see it this weekend please let me know ASAP so I can be there or someone to show it to you during the week. Thanks,KP.

Last edited:

Need to sell to pay plumbers. Price reduced to $2000.00 or partial trade. Be a good father and son project for the winter time. Main needs are fresh battery and gas plus carb rebuilt.

It is in Lampasas. Near Ft. Hood,Texas or a hour away from Austin. When would you like to look at it?

Last edited:

Nice! Is it driveable?

With some work. Bring a car trailer. Peter it needs a carb rebuild fresh gas and a new battery. It has not been used in a long while and I bought it originally to restore and make a big profit on. But like normal life got in the way!:doh:

Please someone buy this before I have to deal with the Craigslist crazies!!!

Last edited:

That's one cool '70 Chevy pick up. Reminds me of buddy's uncle's '74 Chevy Custom Deluxe. I was helping a buddy installing the new tires and eagle wheels on his Jeep project when his uncle came with his the truck.

That's one cool '70 Chevy pick up. Reminds me of buddy's uncle's '74 Chevy Custom Deluxe. I was helping a buddy installing the new tires and eagle wheels on his Jeep project when his uncle came with his the truck.

They are really popular to customize right now with big wheels and pounding stereo.

Any more interest? Would like to move this rig this month. I am open to cash offers don't be shy. Plus I am willing to take a partial trade in if that helps any? See first post for stuff I am interested in. Will take $1000 cash and the rest ($1000) in trade. Let me know. Please PM offers. Be happy to answer any questions you might have. KP

Last edited:

Man if it wasn't for the house build and saving money right now I would snatch that up. It's so clean!!!!

Have somebody local coming to look at it today after I get off work. Will let you all know if it sells. Still open to a partial trade if that makes it easier on anyone. Guy was a no show.

Last edited:

Have a few additional pics on my junk cell phone if anyone is interested PM your number And I will be happy to send them to you. If you want to make a offer also that would be fine. Please send offers via PM. Still will consider a trade for part of the value if you have something you are wanting to move. KP

Last edited:
Back