• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WOOT has Helinox chairs on sale

Great chairs! The Large fits a pannier or Yamaha trunk perfectly. Easy to set up... was very comfy on my last ride when others were sitting on the ground. :)

I can't believe Woot is still in business.

To be fair, I was sitting on my cooler that kept my refreshments cold. :trust:
I was having a great time sitting on the curb and leaned against the column. Then again...the Makers might have been making it better.

Score

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Amazon bought woot several years ago...

Yes, I was working for WOOT! when all that come down. Amazon pretty much destroyed the business model and the corporate culture. Good to see they still come up with an occasional deal.

Last edited:
Yes, I was working for WOOT! when all that come down. Amazon pretty much destroyed the business model and the corporate culture. Good to see they still come up with an occasional deal.

I’ve been a Woot shopper for a good long while, and you can definitely tell a difference since Amazon took over. My observations are that they have more desirable products more frequently, but at less of a discount than when it was an independent entity. I still buy from them a few times a year, but they have a lot less of the oddball cheap stuff I used to impulse buy.

Back