• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I Spy

JRW69

Reaction score
Okay, got permission to start a new game. Just like when we were kids, its time to I Spy except with your phone/camera and only motorcycles. While you are out and about, riding or in the cage snap a pic of interesting/cool/old bike you see and post it here. Its more about the bike than the rider. I just thought it would be neat to get "see" other bikes people come across.

I wanted to start this with a pic of my own, but we are having some issues with downloading the pic. I have the professionals trying to fix it. It was a really nice BMW R80 that I thought was just a really beautiful bike. Maybe one of the guys will post it for me.

Okay, hope this turns into something everyone can enjoy!

Got it to work now. Here is the bike. Sorry about the quality I was moving and the sun was just coming up.

Attachments

• motorcycle.jpg
    motorcycle.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 301
This game need a little push....Here is an interesting map(on a bike) and a really cool bike, saw it in Richardson

imag0175k.jpg

imag0174cr.jpg

:rider:

Back