• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rusty gets a TTR250

Reaction score
Hi All,

New Member and new TT-R250 owner. It's been some years since I rode a dirt bike but It feels pretty good. If it wasn't so Hot in Sugar Land, Tx right now I would ride a lot more. Anyway here are a couple of shots of my bike.:photo::photo::photo:

9160374076_c099549b96.jpg

9158149195_f6ae984764.jpg

Welcome to the site.
Clean looking bike!

Thanks All,

Still getting it sorted but so far so good. A little too loud for me so a FMF quiet insert is next. Street tagged already and previously uncorked.:eek2:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

That bike is begging for you to take it to the trails in the Sam Houston Nat Forest :-P

Welcome to the site! :wave:

That bike is begging for you to take it to the trails in the Sam Houston Nat Forest :-P

That was kinda my plan, do they have fire trails and regular roads? I don't think I'm ready for the trails/loops yet. But now I'm baffled!

$6.00 from Hdepot and it sounds awesome. More bottom end as well.
9167168690_82cdf6023a.jpg

There are fire roads and county roads in the area. Gotta be street legal for those. For the actual trails, you need an OHV sticker. You can get them at Cycle Shack North in Conroe.

Back