• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

PAIR in pics 4 steps

Reaction score
First Name
Rob
for anyone who hasn't done this yet, i thought i'd take a few pics when i did mine. the decel pops from installing my power commander V were killn me, and the pair block totally took care of it. :)

step1.jpg

step2-1.jpg

step3.jpg

step4.jpg

for anyone who hasn't done this yet, i thought i'd take a few pics when i did mine. the decel pops from installing my power commander V were killn me, and the pair block totally took care of it. :)

step1.jpg

step2-1.jpg

step3.jpg

step4.jpg

This simple method of blocking off the PAIR system air supply line from the air air box has been posted up about many times before on this forum, and actually to perform this simple block off of the air supply hose to the PAIR system which I initially did before I made up my block off plates, I was able to easily pull the air supply hose out far enough on the right side of the bike to separate the air supply hose at the junction, then pull it apart and install a tapered rubber plug between the two sides of the hose without having to remove the fuel tank. ;-)

One of these days I'm going to do that mod. I still have the blocker plates from Metrick Metal on the shelf. Probably when I check my valves since I'll be having all that stuff all over the place anyway. . ;-)

yes i too have metric metal block off plates .. somewhere .. still in the mailer...somewhere........ :doh:

curiously, i couldn't find many references (in pics) on the forum. thats my main reason for putting that up.

and METRICK METAL

your fix is *far* too elegant and engineering-minded. now what kind of fix would it be if it didnt involve DUCT TAPE??

c'mon man! :lol2:

Thanks for the pics. You did a nice job and I appreciate you going to the trouble posting it up for us.

Looks good to me. Probably going to be doing it this winter sometime too.

I like the KISS mode also. Thanks for posting and the great pictures.

Back