• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sterling Ranch Bootcamp

Reaction score
Anybody else here doing the Steve Hatch bootcamp at Sterling Ranch the weekend after next?

I did his one day class a couple of years ago at Zars and it was awesome. Lucky me, I have another opportunity to go back and display my lifelong talent at being untrainable :giveup:

Last edited:

Attachments

• 28953832_10155970009275272_4995194892482232984_o.jpg
    28953832_10155970009275272_4995194892482232984_o.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 208
Yeah the bootcamp was AWESOME so glad I got the opportunity to do it.

Most notable was while we were doing exercises at the end of day 2 one of the students mutters, "What kind of cult are you running here?"

I want to do some thing like this some day, but for now, its just not in the cards for me. Got any video or pics?

Sorry all I have left are secrets, but I highly recommend taking advantage of what this guy has to offer every chance you get.

Sorry all I have left are secrets, but I highly recommend taking advantage of what this guy has to offer every chance you get.

I have no doubts you picked up some "secrets", but the guys I ride with are no faster now than before his class. It's still the rider and how big his #### are! Glad you enjoyed it.

There's a couple of guys who have really bought into his stuff that I have seen a difference in, but they were destined for greatness either way. I mean I take new guys out and in a couple of months, they're ripping it up, others just never get it.

Back