• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CTOR

Vinny and I did one extended lap and one full lap of Emma long today. I am really looking forward to the good stuff at CTOR.

Very interested! Been too long.
The KDX220 2-smoke started up on the 3rd kick last night with old gas after sitting for at least 1.5-2.0 years. The 30% chance of rain on Saturday, and 40% on Sunday has me a little worried. The rain chances/severity look worse North of Austin. I hope the forecast evolves for the better.

I just learned of this place over on another board and looking forward to it.. Any idea of how big it is???

I just learned of this place over on another board and looking forward to it.. Any idea of how big it is???
It's about 1300 acres if memory serves. You can stay busy for most of a day on the main, marked loops... You can stay busy for as long as you can stay on the bike on all the side trails if you go with people that know their way around.

CTOR is the best mix of riding around central Texas as far as I'm concerned and it's our regular stomping grounds for the group that i ride with often. There is a good range of easy stuff to pretty gnarly stuff if you know where to go.

We have a WhatsApp chat group where we set up group rides and BS during the week. PM me if you want a link to the group.

We normally ride CTOR, but also ride Emma long, Hidden falls, etc. Etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's about 1300 acres if memory serves. You can stay busy for most of a day on the main, marked loops... You can stay busy for as long as you can stay on the bike on all the side trails if you go with people that know their way around.

CTOR is the best mix of riding around central Texas as far as I'm concerned and it's our regular stomping grounds for the group that i ride with often. There is a good range of easy stuff to pretty gnarly stuff if you know where to go.

We have a WhatsApp chat group where we set up group rides and BS during the week. PM me if you want a link to the group.

We normally ride CTOR, but also ride Emma long, Hidden falls, etc. Etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice array of bikes you have there. :rider:

Back